We know that disaster capitalists like Ress-Mogg will be hoovering up struggling companies while their shares are at bargain basement prices, yet off-shore leeches have the affront to expect to be bailed out by the tax payer.
If multi-national companies want our money, we’ll be needing shares in return, at their current market value.
How about a few more conditions?
- Register in the UK for tax purposes.
- Pay a living wage to all employees (the real living wage, not the thing the Tories like to call ‘the living wage’).
- Recognise Trade Unions in all workplaces at all levels
- Pay any back taxes (for now, we’ll let them off the interest)
- In future, the highest-paid employee will receive no more than 20x the salary of the lowest-paid full-time employee
If they’re not keen, they don’t have to accept the bailout…
Add your own suggestions in the comments…
This has been a quick note, but for longer articles and more in depth assessments, see our other posts.
If you enjoyed reading this post, you may like to follow us to receive an email whenever there’s a new post. We won’t use your email address for anything else or sell it to anyone. There’s a box in the left-hand menu bar – you might need to scroll up a bit, or on a mobile device hit the menu icon. Thanks 🙂